Hilton Technologies Inc. is a premier technology service provider based in South Carolina. We implement IT projects and consolidate the most skillful and productive workforce for companies that are looking to expand their footprint through technological advancement. We apply Best-in-Practice technological solutions and highly capable resources to achieve our client’s business goals.
Fast forward to today, and we are now one of the most promising technology resource management companies in the United States. Our aim is not to be the biggest, or the less expensive solution provider, but rather we prefer to continuously provide the highest quality of service select list of clients.
Our Staffing and Resource Development team is determined to build an unrivaled culture and our unique, people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contractors. We have the capacity to serve in every major industry, and we are successfully placing talented and experiences professionals in the required positions of clients. Everything we do is grounded in our guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allow us to place quality human resources in quality jobs. We are also applying more data-driven technologies so that our clients can efficiently equip businesses with plentiful tools which can solve challenging business obstacles and help to plan the future growth of the company.
According to financesonline.com/it-statistics, current IT data helps paint the landscape of the IT industry so far, as well as sets the stage for what companies are up to given the circumstances. Various IT reports suggest that the majority of businesses are investing in IT solutions to improve their internal and external processes as well as to cater to their respective markets that are generally steering towards adapting IT solutions such as mobile and voice assistant apps when searching and shopping online. Here are key data on the IT market size of various subsets in this field.
What are the Latest Developments in Our Domain?
- The global information technology industry was valued at $4.8 trillion in 2020 and is expected to reach $5.2 trillion in 2021
- Meanwhile, global IT spending is set to reach $3.92 trillion in 2021, 20% larger than in 2020
- The IT area predicted to have the biggest growth in 2021 is enterprise software sales, with an annual growth rate of 8.8% and a current value of $505 billion (CRN, 2021).
- On the other hand, the IT area with the largest spending in 2021 is communications services, amounting to $1.41 trillion, which represents a 4.5% increase from that of 2020
- IT services market research shows that, in 2021, spending in this area is expected to amount to 1.03 billion U.S. dollars worldwide, up by 4.1% from that of 2020
- Telecom services hold the largest share of the global IT market in 2021 at 26%, followed by devices and infrastructure (23%), IT and business services (21%), emerging technology (19%), and software (12%)
- Global spending on data center systems declined by over 10% in 2020, with the COVID-19 pandemic halting about 60% of the construction of new facilities
- The global IoT market was valued at $761.4 billion in 2020, projected to reach $1.3 trillion by 2026
Statistical Data Source: https://financesonline.com/it-statistics