Staffing and Resource Development
We provide tech-based advanced recruitment solutions to your valued partners. High skilled human resource is the capital of our business.
If you have technical roles you need to fill, we can help you with our high-skilled resources. Technology is all we focus on, and it’s what we excel at. We pride ourselves on our ability to source experienced consultants in niche IT market, we have consultants working in project management, business analysis, software development and configuration, QA testing, cybersecurity, big data and cloud infrastructure development. What makes us unique is our people, who represent us to our clients. Each member of our team works exclusively within a particular domain for technological advancement.
Utilizing their in-depth technology market knowledge, and extensive network of specialist candidates, Hilton Technologies staffing and resource development teams provide expert recruitment services for contract and permanent roles. The breadth of their business is impressive to say the least, they help to fulfill all kind of technology resource requirements. For our clients, our staffing and resource development teams manage the hiring process from the start to the end, according to the client requirement we can also provide performance improvement and resource development training programs and cost savings along the way. Our intelligent approach to human capital acquisition, management and optimization enables our clients to respond more effectively to the challenges and opportunities of the future.
According to financesonline.com/it-statistics, studies show an increase in IT-related jobs for 2021 moving forward as companies look into incorporating more IT solutions into their business processes. Demand for these workers will stem from greater emphasis on cloud management software, collection and storage of big data, and information security.
- Employment of computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 11% from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. These occupations are projected to add about 531,200 new jobs, with companies looking to fill their ranks with specialists in cloud computing, collating and management of business information, and cybersecurity
- The median annual salary of computer and information technology jobs in the US is $88,240, well above the national average of $39,810 (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2020).
- The IT occupation with the highest annual median salary is that of computer and information research scientists at $122,840, followed by computer network architects ($112,690), software developers ($107,510), information security analysts ($99,730), and database administrators ($93,750)
- According to LinkedIn, as of January 2021, the most in-demand job is frontline eCommerce worker with an annual hiring growth of 73% and more than 400,000 openings
- Although 13% of organizations had a hiring freeze due to COVID-19, 28% were fully staffed and around 4 in 10 firms have openings
Which technology is in demand in IT jobs in 2021?
- The biggest tech trend for 2021 is the proliferation of artificial intelligence (AI), with the technology valued at $190 billion by 2025 and AI systems having a market size of $57 billion
- Edge computing technology has picked up steam and is geared to reach a market value of $6.72 billion by 2022.
Statistical Data Source: https://financesonline.com/it-statistics