Office Supplies and IT Infrastructure Development
We create a user friendly technical environment with hardware, software and a secured network to make the workforce more efficient and productive.
We sell products for office and business needs, which create the infrastructure with the components required to operate and manage enterprise IT environments. Hilton Technologies offers a wide selection of technology based products to establish a complete work environment. Our infrastructure development solution includes the following services:
- Supply and install new hardware and software solutions
- Audit the existing infrastructure
- Tech environment reengineering
- Maintain regulatory procedures of infrastructure management and monitoring
- Supply network, service, office equipment and regular business necessities
- Implement monitoring and security solutions
Modern offices rely on advance technology based solutions to remain competitive in today’s market. If the systems and devices used by employees need additional effort to complete their tasks and daily routines, productivity and growth will suffer. Hilton Technologies Inc. is well-versed in digital office supplies and the integrated services that add additional value and enhance productivity.
ding to financesonline.com/it-statistics, Small Businesses are looking at integrating IT systems into their business model as a way to adapt to the current market. Recent IT market research shows that today’s customers rely on their smartphones and voice searches when shopping online. This development has smaller companies take the initiative and invest in intuitive CRM solutions for small business that are more accessible and adaptable to the current e-Commerce environment.
- The biggest driver for IT budget increases of small businesses in 2021 is the need to upgrade IT infrastructure (57%), followed by increased security concerns (38%), employee growth (32%), business revenue increases (26%), increased priority on IT projects (26%), and change in operations due to COVID-19 (26%)
- AI and other tech applications that make operations more efficient are set to grow in 2021 given that 55% of small businesses recognize insufficient process times as a substantial challenge
- 40% of businesses will incorporate the anywhere operations model to accommodate the physical and digital experiences of both customers and employees
- Software solutions have the lion’s share of the IT budgets of small businesses at 38%, followed by hardware (31%), cloud-based services (25%), and managed services (11%) (SWZD, 2020).
- As for the hardware budget, small businesses typically splurge on laptops (24%), desktops (17%), servers (12%), networking (7%), mobile devices (6%), security appliances (5%), printers (5%), peripherals (5%), and external storage (5%)
- Regarding their software budget, small businesses allocate much of their funds to productivity software (16%), industry-specific apps (16%), security software (11%), operating systems (10%), backup/disaster-recovery solutions (9%), business support apps (8%), IT management solutions (6%), database management systems (4%), and communications software (4%)
- The Virtual Reality computing (VR) market is becoming a viable option since the VR industry is showing some parabolic growth; its market size reached $12 billion in 2020 and is projected to increase in excess of $72 billion by 2024
What IT Businesses Are Booming?
- The five brands with the highest global value in 2021 are tech companies, led by Apple at $263.48 billion, followed by Amazon ($254.19 billion), Google ($191.22 billion), Microsoft ($140.44 billion), and Samsung ($102.62 billion) (Brand Finance, 2021).
- The highest growing AI enterprise in the world is Shape Security with a growth rate of 23,000%, followed by BrainChip (16,000%), Razorpay Software (11,000%), BioCatch (10,000%), and Signifyd (6,000%) (Statista, 2020).
- The AI startup that received the most funding from global enterprises is the China-based ByteDance, having received $7.4 billion (Statista, 2020).
- In 2020, the most downloaded mobile apps were TikTok (850 million), Whatsapp (600 million), Facebook (540 million), Instagram (503 million), Zoom (477 million), Messenger (404 million), Snapchat (281 million), Telegram (256 million), Google Meet (254 million), and Netflix (223 million) (Forbes, 2021).
Statistical Data Source: https://financesonline.com/it-statistics